In practice, I mainly work from the perspectives of Gestalt (present-centered, relationship-based) and Sensorimotor (body-centered) psychotherapies.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
- M.A. in Transpersonal Counseling Psychology from Naropa University (2005-2008) Boulder, Colorado
- Guided Imagery & Music (GIM), The Bonny Method (2006)
- Sensorimotor Psychotherapy (2008-2009)
- Resilience in Sport (RIS) (2012)
- Board Registered Interventionist (BRI) I & II (2013)
- Psychodrama Group Facilitator Training (2013-2014)
As for my own path, I feel blessed to be in Portland, Oregon, working on loving and accepting myself, my friends, and my family to the fullest. I love running in Forest Park, exploring the northwest coast and wilderness, and making my own humble contribution to our exceptional community.
My other professional endeavors include coaching men’s distance runners at the University of Portland and working as a professional voice over artist and musician to flex my creative comfort zone! I am part of two peer-led men’s groups and feel blessed in the community I am building to help me “walk the talk.”